One of the best cosmetic products which are useful to clear pimples, moisturizer, primer and foundation is known as the BB cream. There are several ways are available to choose your BB cream based on your type of the skin and the process of the applying method which involves in providing you better changes in the face.
Process of choosing the best BB cream for skin:
- BB cream will have some effects; you must understand and buy that product. Thoroughly study about the complete details of the product.
- Always go through the reviews and buy the product which can be useful to provide the best features for your face.
- Based on the type of the skin you must choose the BB cream.
- If your friend or colleague is using that cream means, then get the sample of that and use it for a particular period of time. If you find any changes then you can buy that cream and you can apply it for your skin for the best quality.
- The process of BB cream applying should be in a perfect manner. Always don’t use full hand to apply the cream in your face, because it won’t smooth your face. Apply it with your finger tips and spread t all over the face from forehead to chin.
Use sponge to apply BB Cream:
If your skin is type of oil skin means, then you must use sponge to apply the cream to your face. Because when your face is oily, but you apply the cream with your hand or finger means then it will spread the oil all through your face. You also can’t use brush, if your skin is oily.
- To smooth the BB cream, you must use the sponge and after using that sure you will find best process in applying the cream. Don’t put more pressure when you are applying the cream with sponge.
- One can use brush to apply BB cream, when they are having the dry skin. The dry skin people apply the cream with the finger means, and then sure they will suffer from the irritation of skin.
- To use brush, take little amount of cream on your palm and rub it with the brush and apply it on your face. It can also easily spread in your skin.
- Smooth the skin by brush with cream.